Traffic Advisory: SciTech Campus
Posted: June 15, 2021 at 2:49 pm, Last Updated: June 15, 2021 at 2:50 pm
A construction crane will be on site at the SciTech Campus from June 18–24 while new air conditioner units are installed on the roof of Discovery Hall. The following closures will be in effect June 18–24:
- George Mason Circle will be closed between Cannon Creek Lane and the Occoquan parking lot.
- Discovery parking lot will be closed.
- To access the Occoquan lot and points east on campus, drivers should enter campus using Freedom Center Blvd to Edwin King Lane.
- To access Discovery Hall and points west on campus, drivers should enter campus using Cannon Creek Lane.
- The Colgan Hall shuttle stop will be temporarily moved to the Occoquan lot, using the spaces facing the pond.
- The Hylton shuttle stop will be closed June 21–24.
Reference the SciTech Campus map for building and road locations. For questions, contact Chris Brown at 703-993-5544 or email@example.com.
Write to University Information at firstname.lastname@example.org
TodayAtMason on Twitter
Stay updated on campus construction, traffic information, and more! Follow the official Twitter feed for TodayAtMason.