Road and Parking Lot Paving
Posted: July 26, 2018 at 2:22 pm, Last Updated: September 26, 2018 at 9:33 am
Work crews on the Fairfax Campus will mill and pave select roads and parking lots from July 27 to August 1, from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day. Safety precautions will be in place and flag people will be directing traffic.
Affected areas include:
- Lot C
- Lot I (drive lanes close to White Top Hall)
- Lot K (small section)
- Patriot Circle, between Lot K and the Recreation and Athletic Complex (RAC)
- Patriot Circle, near Northeast Module
- Rappahannock River Lane
- York River Road, near Aquatic and Fitness Center and Potomac Heights
- Global Lane, in front of the Mason Global Center
For questions or concerns, contact Erich Miller at 703-993-9698.
Write to University Information at firstname.lastname@example.org
TodayAtMason on Twitter
Stay updated on campus construction, traffic information, and more! Follow the official Twitter feed for TodayAtMason.