Parking and Traffic Advisory: November – December 2017
Posted: November 1, 2017 at 1:24 pm, Last Updated: November 1, 2017 at 1:26 pm
There are several events and a construction activity starting Wednesday, November 1 through December 2017, that will have parking and traffic impacts on the Fairfax Campus.
For each of these, it is highly recommended to:
- Allow extra time commuting to and from campus
- Avoid the southern end of campus off Braddock Road near EagleBank Arena
- Expect event traffic for up to 2 hours before the doors open
- Expect traffic delays on Mason Shuttles routes
- Allow extra time for commuting
- For more information, visit eaglebankarena.com and gomason.com.
Tentatively, from November 23 to December 21, Campus Drive will be closed except access to West Campus Parking Lot and Rapidan River Road for a Fairfax Water construction project.
For information on parking and traffic impacts for the upcoming Eaglebank Arena events and the Campus Drive closure, visit: http://parking.gmu.edu/PDF2017/Parking%20Impacts%20November%20December%20102917.pdf
Write to University Information at email@example.com