Construction Update November 2017
Posted: November 7, 2017 at 1:19 pm, Last Updated: September 26, 2018 at 9:33 am
Overall Works In Progress
- Peterson Hall, Fairfax Campus – June 2015 to December 2017
- Hazel Hall Library Renovation, Arlington Campus – August to November 2017
- Hylton Center Addition, Sci-Tech Campus – February to December 2018
- Robinson Hall and Harris Theater Renovations, Fairfax Campus – September 2018 to December 2022
- PPEA Discovery Hall Renovation, Sci-Tech Campus – May 2017 to February 2018
- Bull Run Hall Renovation, Sci-Tech Campus – August 2018 to September 2020
The new Health and Human Services academic building will be open for Spring 2018 semester classes. Offices are expected to open in January, 2018. The clinic, however, will not be open until a later date.
Potomac Science Center
The new Potomac Science Center is now open, and everyone has moved in. They are already doing cool research, which can be seen on their Facebook page: Potomac Environmental Research and Education Center
The Hub Renovation
Print Services is expected to move into The Hub mail room space in Spring 2018.
The Hazel Hall Library Renovation on the first and second floors began in August 2017 and is expected to be complete in November 2017.
Science and Technology Campus
The planned Hylton Center Addition has just been approved and renovations are expected to begin in February 2018.
Renovations for Bull Run Hall 3rd Floor Fitout have been approved and are currently in the planning process.
For more information on future plans for construction and renovations, visit the Facilities website page on Project Listings.
Write to University Information at firstname.lastname@example.org