Roanoke River Road/Braddock Road Improvements Update – September 2012
- The sidewalk on the eastern side of the street is completed and open to pedestrian and bike traffic.
- The final asphalt should be laid in the next couple of weeks and barrels will be removed at that time.
- If you’ll be walking through Roanoke River Road at night, please be cautious and aware that there is no pathway lighting on the pedestrian path.
- A protected pedestrian pathway from Parking Lot K to the Patriot Center is only available during events. There is no protected pathway to cross the street at any other time.
- Please drive safely near the Roanoke River Road and Braddock Road area to decrease the potential for accidents.
- Construction on Braddock Road will begin in October 2012.